The modern layout of our “Janus” template is very well structured and makes use of a larger progress bar. Your own logo can not only be placed on the left or right side but can also be centered above the survey.
The trendy color scheme of this template focuses on blue, green and grey colors. The old-fashioned Limesurvey buttons were improved to look nicer and additionally we created some nice icons for this template.
Like all other templates we offer, this template can easily be adjusted by adding your own styles at the main CSS file.
- Question elements are left aligned, buttons are centered
- Special font type and icons
- Beautiful, optimized buttons
- Logo placeholder to easily add your (clients) logo. Logo can be placed left, centered, right or use the complete header width
- Tested with all major browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari)
2019-01-03 (Tested Limesurvey version 3.15.5+181115):
- First release for Limesurvey 3.x
2017-06-14 (Tested Limesurvey version 2.65.2+170606):
- Fixed typo at template.css causing CSS validation errors
2017-05-11 (Tested Limesurvey version 2.64.7+170404):
- Added new Limesurvey logo as favicon
- Moved “Your Logo” placeholder to template’s “files” folder, adjusted paths
2016-12-09 (Tested Limesurvey version: 2.57+161202):
- Template rewritten to support Limesurvey v2.5x
- CSS adjustments for Limesurvey 2.06
- Styles for text questions harmonized
- Improved slider styles
- Improved “Array Dual Scale” question design