Limesurvey-Consulting.com was founded by Limesurvey’s Head of Support “Marcel Minke” to offer professional consulting and services for the Open Source survey software Limesurvey. We have been working with Limesurvey since 2007 so we know its features and software architecture very well and we also contribute new features to the Limesurvey core.
As an official Limesurvey authorized partner we offer the following services:
- For all Limesurvey related questions, you can make use of our general support and consulting services.
- If you are looking for a professional, customized Limesurvey template, check out our Template Design page and our Limesurvey Template Shop.
- Sometimes installing Limesurvey doesn’t run as smoothly as expected and in the worst case scenario, updating an installation could break your system. We have installed, customized, and updated lots of Limesurvey systems and can give you a helping hand.
- Creating a survey requires some knowledge of survey structure and practices – poorly designed surveys cause low response rates and drop-outs. You can easily prevent this if you let us set up the survey for you.
- Although Limesurvey is a powerful software system, navigating the large amount of documentation has its limits and thus implementing new features can be quite a pain. We have been working with the Limesurvey source code for years so you can benefit from our coding experience.
- Limesurvey is a powerful and very useful tool for doing online surveys, but it can be challenging to connect Limesurvey to other applications. We can use several approaches (webservices, custom coding, …) to work around this, and together we can develop a solution to connect your tools to Limesurvey.
- If you need a working Limesurvey installation and don’t want to cope with setting up the system, you can use our hosting services.
- It can be difficult to understand all the features that Limesurvey has. That’s why we offer Limesurvey training to expose users to the most important features and help them get familiar with the admin interface.
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!