A modern limesurvey template that uses shades of night blue combined with clean graphical elements and a large progress bar. It is optimized for mobiles as well and works fine with every common browser.
For a better usability, we used larger images for the radio and checkbox buttons as well as for the icons. You can easily replace these images with your own ones if you prefer different colors or styles.
Installation instructions: After payment you are directly shown a download link. Download the ZIP file and upload it to your Limesurvey system using the Limesurvey template editor.
- Question elements are left aligned, buttons are centered, radio buttons and check boxes are replaced by larger icons.
- Large progress bar
- Logo placeholder to easily add your (clients) logo. Logo can be placed left, centered, right or use the complete header width
- Tested with all major browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari)
2020-09-05 (Tested Limesurvey version 3.23):
- Fix: Data privacy message not shown at welcome page.
- New feature: Improved array filter support (hide follow up question if no items at previous question were answered)
2020-04-17 (Tested Limesurvey version 3.21.6+200121):
- Added new Limesurvey 3 version of theme Blue Circle
2017-05-09 (Tested Limesurvey version 2.64.7+170404):
- Added new Limesurvey logo as favicon
- Moved “Your Logo” placeholder to template’s “files” folder, adjusted paths
2017-01-20 (Tested Limesurvey version 2.59.1+170116):
- Improved CSS for listing answers using multiple columns
2016-12-08 (Tested Limesurvey version: 2.57+161202):
- Fixed layout of “other” field at multiple choice questions
2016-11-23 (Tested Limesurvey version: 2.56.1+ Build 161118):
- Fixed checkbox behavior at multiple choice questions for “other” option. Checkbox now gets checked if text was entered.
- Fixed exclusive option for multiple options with comments
2016-09-21 (Tested Limesurvey version: 2.52+ Build 160920):
- Adjustments for language changer layout
- Improved layout of larger tables/array questions
- Fixed layout issues (“word break” missing) if mandatory warning is shown
- New feature to auto-scroll to first question with errors
- Better styles for question index
- Updated/extended CSS for hidden elements
- Improved layout for Dual Scale question types
- Added additional CSS for nicer sliders
- Better styling for “Load unfinished survey” and “Resume later” screens
- First release for Limesurvey 2.50
- Improved spacing by creating content dynamically
- CSS adjustments for Limesurvey 2.06
- Fixed alignment issues for RTL layout
- Styles for text questions harmonized
- Improved slider styles
- Improved “Array Dual Scale” question design
- Fixed weird auto-scrolling behavior when clicking answer label