If you are maintaining several surveys at your Limesurvey system, sending email reminders manually can be quite a pain. Using this Limesurvey cronjob script you can fully automate the process of sending email reminders.
Reminder emails will only be sent to those participants who have already received an invitation email (see this Limesurvey cronjob script to automate sending invitations) and who have not finished the survey yet. You can also set the maximum number of reminders which should be sent and set a delay of X hours between any reminders being sent.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Read the “installation.txt” file for your Limesurvey version for further information.
- Edit the default and survey specific settings on top of the script.
- We recommend to call the script each day at 23:59 to be sure that no more tokens will be added that day.
- When using Limesurvey 2.06 please make sure to run build 151126 (dated November 26th, 2015) or later.
- Note that we do not support MS SQL databases!