When running lots of surveys, sending out invitations once a survey should start can cause quite some work and trouble. To make your life easier, we are offering this cronjob script which you can use to fully automate the process of sending survey invitations.
The script will send invitations to all participants with a valid token and email address.
Invitations will either be sent to all surveys or only to a list of surveys which you can define at the script settings. Of course, the invitation email will only be sent once to each participant and only to those who have not finished the survey yet.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Read the “installation.txt” file for your Limesurvey version for further information.
- (Optional: Limit email sending to a predefined list of surveys.)
- We recommend to call the script each day at 23:59 to be sure that no more tokens will be added that day.
- When using Limesurvey 2.06 please make sure to run build 151126 (dated November 26th, 2015) or later.
- Note that we do not support MS SQL databases!