When running lots of surveys, sending out invitations once a survey should start can cause quite some work and trouble. To make your life easier, we are offering this cronjob script which you can use to fully automate the process of sending survey invitations.
The script will send invitations to all participants with a valid token and email address.
Invitations will either be sent to all surveys or only to a list of surveys which you can define at the script settings. Of course, the invitation email will only be sent once to each participant and only to those who have not finished the survey yet.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Upload the Inviter folder into the plugins folder of your Limesurvey system.
- Go to the Plugin Manager at Limesurvey and activate the plugin.
- At any survey you can now activate the feature at the survey’s plugin settings.
- Set up the cronjob to automatically call the script every X minutes, hours or days. The script will process all surveys for which the plugin is activated.