Limesurvey offers a feature for survey participants to receive an overview of the responses they gave. This allows to print answers or export them as PDF.
The feature can be enabled at the Presentation settings at Participants may print answers. As a result, participants will then see a Print answers link at the end message. However, there is no way to call such an overview for already submitted responses.
The Admin Print Answers Limesurvey plugin makes the same feature available to all surveys admins. They will see the exact same response overview the participant saw. This allows them to print the overview or export to PDF.
At Limesurvey’s Browse Response tabular overview, a new icon for calling the overview will added to each data set. Multilingual surveys are fully supported. The language used for the answers overview depends on the language selected for the responses screen.
- Download the plugin as ZIP file (download link is shown after payment) . Then unzip all files.
- After that, copy the “AdminPrintAnswers” folder to the Limesurvey “plugins” directory.
- Activate the plugin at the Limesurvey plugin manager (requires sufficient user rights).
- Enable the Allow non admin to print answers setting if the plugin should be available to all users.
- The presentation of the response overview depends on the template used. You can find several modern Limesurvey themes at our shop.
- Moreover, we can improve the response presentation. For instance, adding print-optimized CSS or custom PDF Download buttons are proven adjustments. Just contact us for more information.
- Additional Limesurvey plugins are available at the LimeSurvey front-end plugins page.
- All our available plugins are listed at the LimeSurvey Plugins overview page.