Limesurvey offers a feature for survey participants to receive an overview of the responses they gave. This allows printing answers or exporting them as PDF. That feature can be enabled at the Presentation settings at Participants may print answers. As a result, participants will then see a Print answers link at the end message. However, there is no way to call such an overview for already submitted responses.
The Admin Print Answers Limesurvey plugin makes that feature available to all surveys admins. They will see the exact same response overview as presented to the participant. This allows them to print the overview or export a data set to PDF.
At Limesurvey’s Browse Response table this Limesurvey plugin adds a new icon to each data set for calling the overview. It also supports multilingual surveys. The language used for the print answers overview depends on the language selected for the responses screen.
- Firstly, download the plugin as ZIP file after payment. Then unzip all files.
- Secondly, copy the “AdminPrintAnswers” folder to the Limesurvey “plugins” directory.
- Thirdly, activate the plugin at the Limesurvey plugin manager (requires sufficient user rights). For any survey which should make use of this feature also enable Participants may print answers at the Presentation settings.
- Lastly, enable the Allow non admin to print answers setting if the plugin should be available to all users.
- The presentation of the response overview depends on the template used. You can find several modern Limesurvey themes at our shop.
- Moreover, we can improve the response presentation. For instance, adding print-optimized CSS or custom PDF / Download buttons notably improves the presentation. Just contact us for more information.
- Additional Limesurvey plugins are available at the LimeSurvey front-end plugins page.
- All our available plugins are listed at the LimeSurvey Plugins overview page.