You might run into problems if you deactivate your survey at Limesurvey instead of setting an expiry date (which we recommend to restrict access to a survey), because once a survey is deactivated, a backup of the results table “lime_survey_12345” (12345 refers to the survey ID) is created and it is renamed to “lime_old_survey_12345_20120101235959”. The last part of the table name marks the date (2012-01-01) and time (23:59:59) the survey was deactivated.
If you now want to view results, generate statistics or export the response data, you have a problem: Limesurvey doesn’t show any available data because the response table was backed up and renamed.
To get access to the results, proceed as follows:
- Activate the according survey again
- Go tothe “Responses & statistics” screen
- Click at the “Import responses from a deactivated survey table” button:
- Choose your source table.
- Click the “Import responses” button: